How Kent Hovind thinks he could get home soon!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      (Main point - send money to Paul Hansen!)

      http://www.facebook.com/2peter3

      From: Kent Hovind
      To: Michael Power
      Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2013

      To get out I need:

      1.

      Acts 12:5 style prayer. This is God's problem
      and He can solve it. I asked Him to make it
      national news when He does. :))

      2.

      Pressure on congress to pass HR 62-that puts
      me home today. Read and spread: "The Kennel"
      on 2peter3.

      3.

      Public exposure of the evils and injustice in
      my case and the federal system in general-read
      and spread Docs. 334-365, The Banker's Letter
      and my Third Affidavit. All are posted on
      2peter3.com.

      4.

      Raise support for the legal defense - Paul
      Hansen at 2peter3.com is trustee.

      5.

      Even if I never win (John the Baptist did not)
      just my being here can be used to motivate folks
      to spread the gospel. People can copy the DVD's
      and spread them while I can't.

      Thanks brother!
      ~Kent Hovind