Re: Kent Hovind - Robert Baty Exchange in Context!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
      In going back and trying to fix my blundering over Ted's name, I found the following two messages that probably should be added to the record here for additional context:

      From: Robert Baty
      To: Nick Lally
      cc: James Ted Rosien
      cc: Lora Seybert
      Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2013

      Subject: Peter J. Reilly's treatment of the Hovind case!

      Steve Forbes is inviting Kent Hovind's supporters to
      join the conversation in the readers' comments section
      of the following article:

      http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2013/01/30/not-income-tax-evasion-structuring-thats-how-they-got-kent-hovind/

      See y'all there!

      Robert

      From: James Ted Rosien
      To: Robert Baty
      Date: Thursday, January 31, 2013

      Mr. Baty,

      I am no longer interested in what you have to say.

      I did all I could to assist you with Kent, and so
      has others.

      From what you've writen, I have doubts that you
      are reall interested in Kent.

      TR