Kenneth Miller Presentencing Report!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
      The details were not provided, but the report is in:

      TEXT

      UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
      FOR THE DISTRICT OF VERMONT

      UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

      v. CRIMINAL NO. 2:11-cr-161-1

      KENNETH L. MILLER

      ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF PRE-SENTENCE REPORT REVIEW

      NOW COME, Defendant, Kenneth L. Miller, and his attorney,
      Brooks G. McArthur, Esq., and hereby acknowledge that they
      have received and reviewed the final Pre-Sentence Report.

      Brooks G. McArthur,
      Attorney for Defendant
      Jarvis, McArthur & Williams
      P.O. Box 902
      Burlington, VT 05401
      (802) 658-9411

      DATED at Lewis, New York
      this 13 day of February 2013
      Kenneth L. Miller

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
        The document itself was not available, but it appears from a docket entry that Ken Miller thinks he should get a shorter sentence than may be indicated:

        > Full docket text for document 104:
        >
        > SENTENCING MEMORANDUM and MOTION
        > for a Variance From the Advisory
        > Guideline Range by Kenneth L. Miller.
        >
        > Entered February 26, 2013

        I am thinking Kenneth will be facing the maximum given his UNrepentant position and contempt of court problem.