Keith & Gil's Invitation!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      Due to a recent comment by the "mystery" member of my list, I am sending
      this to both Todd's list and my own.

      We'll see how effective it might be.

      My "mystery" member wrote, in part:

      "If my understanding of the situation is correct, then why do you not
      meet them (Yoder, Sisman, Thompson) head on and combat their goals in
      the open?"

      I explained that I was the one out in the open ready to meet head on and
      it was those other guys that remained hid out, really or constructively.

      So, here's the invitation for Gil, Sisman and Thompson to come over to
      my place at:

      and we'll see if we can't find out what it takes to find out the status
      of Keith's "recent demise of dinosaurs" theory and debate plans, where
      Bert got his Maury statue claim, and what it takes to get Bert to admit
      I didn't write that letter he calls my "feeble effort".

      Just for a beginning in problem-solving exercises. It might help my
      "mystery" member to understand what is going on with all of these
      things. He is considering being my Sancho, or something like that.

      You don't have to join to post.