Re: [M & B] New York Times "Room for Debate"!

  • piasanaol
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
      It seems to me that Jo has been
      conspicuously silent in recent years regarding these important, public issues
      Pi:
      As is her right.  She owes the public no explanation for anything.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
        PIASAN@... wrote:

        >> It seems to me that Jo has been
        >> conspicuously silent in recent
        >> years regarding these important,
        >> public issues
        >
        > Pi:
        >
        > As is her right.
        > She owes the public no explanation
        > for anything.

        Similarly, the "public" has the right to make inquiry and seek Jo's direct testimony regarding the important public issues raised by her involvement in certain matters of public interest.