Ark Encounter Permits Due in Hand by End of Year??

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      Ken has announced he's raised half the $24.5 million to build the Ark, just the Ark, and that he is planning to have the permits in hand by the end of this year.

      It will be interesting to see how that prophecy turns out and the "progress" on actually building the Ark and associated $125 million Park.

      http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2013/02/17/ark-encounter-contract-signed/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+KenHam+%28Around+the+World+with+Ken+Ham%29

      Encounter Contract Signed

      February 17, 2013
      By Ken Ham

      (excerpts)

      The strong year-end giving will allow us to apply for
      all of the permits necessary to begin excavation and
      construction as the funding is provided. (AiG is about
      halfway to its overall donation and boarding pass goal!)

      Last week, we signed the formal contract with the Troyer
      Group.

      We hope to have all of our construction permits in hand
      by November of this year (2013).

      The Troyer Group, located in Mishawaka, Indiana, is bringing
      its construction management skills to this project.

      Thanks for stopping by,

      Ken Ham