Kent Hovind planning victory over Government!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      http://www.facebook.com/2peter3

      From: Kent Hovind

      (excerpts)

      The Apostle Paul had a LOT of folks who helped him
      in the ministry while he was in prison too.

      He even had a lawyer (Zenas-Titus 3:13) who helped
      him win his case against the Roman government just
      like I will!

      I KNOW about having to fight the legal system WHILE
      you keep preaching and teaching! (Thanks legal team!)

      I also know about the ones who, like Job's friends,
      tell me, "Give up and admit you sinned!"

      THAT'S no help! :((

      Ted,
      Thanks for all your help during this trying time!
      YAAB!

      Kent Hovind