Re: Four Chaplains Day! - Forwarded!

  • bucksburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013
      The life jackets the four chaplains surrendered wouldn't have been of any help to them, unless they were required wear for admission to a lifeboat. With air and water temperatures near freezing, everyone not in a lifeboat died of hypothermia anyway, the life jackets merely serving to keep the bodies afloat until they could be recovered.

      Daniel B.