Re: [M & B] Pi, maybe you'd like to offer a rebuttal on this hydroplate claim?

  • piasanaol
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 12, 2013
      From: rlbaty50
      > Creation Science Hall of Fame has posted a
      > new item, 'Asteroid makes case for hydroplate theory'

      Pi:
      I thought I'd wait a few days and see what would happen to this one. Terry posted this at the CSHF website as well as his blogs on Examiner.com and "Conservative News and Views."
      As far as I can tell..... The CSHF article has no responses. At CNAV, there have been two comments... one is a link to the CSHF article and one is a "pingback" (so far as I can tell). At Examiner.com, there have been exactly two legitimate responses... both amounted to one-liners.
      Given the apparent popularity of Terry's blogs and the CSHF article, I think I'll just let Terry stew in his own juices ......
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 13, 2013
        PIASAN@... wrote, in part:

        > Given the apparent popularity of Terry's
        > blogs and the CSHF article, I think I'll
        > just let Terry stew in his own juices...

        I noticed that in one of those quick responses Terry made that he used the magic words "Earth years"; like he's believing that the stuff out there just might have been around for billions of years but not in "Earth years".