Re: Eric Hovind takes that FaceBook page underground?

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 11, 2013
      I think I am going to have to let Mary Jo LeBlanc have the last word on this exchange. She does not seem up to having an open, honest discussion of her problems and the Hovind cases.

      http://www.facebook.com/ericmhovind
      http://www.facebook.com/erichovind

      http://www.facebook.com/leblancmaryjo

      (30)

      From: Mary Jo LeBlanc
      Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
      Time: About 4:15 PM MT

      Well, you seem to have no problems finding a link
      that no longer exists, so I'm sure you don't need
      any help getting what you want.

      (31)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
      Time: About 4:25 PM MT

      Mary,

      I just looked again and that link not only exists
      it brings up one of your "Empower Network" pages.

      Did you have trouble getting it to work for you?

      Actually, Mary, you've got quite an Internet
      presence, like me. Just a couple of nobodies that
      the Internet makes look like somebodies.

      Neato!

      (32)

      From: Mary Jo LeBlanc
      Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
      Time: About 6:05 PM MT

      It would not work for me and it really shouldn't
      work since I withdrew from that network months ago.

      But having one post on a network page does not make
      me a "somebody." I have several blogs too, as I'm
      sure you've already discovered. But that doesn't
      make me a somebody either. However, I am an adopted
      daughter of the King of Kings. That's the only thing
      title worth claiming.

      (33)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
      Time: About 6:35 PM MT

      Mary,

      You are missing the main point regarding your "Empower
      Network" webpages. You expressed some concern and that
      you would be trying to delete them.

      You would do well to acknowledge the propriety of my
      similar concern regarding your "deception" claim and
      such "deception" claims as is made by others as if I
      was the one being deceptive in the matter of Kent
      Hovind and his choosing me as one of his correspondents.

      You would not want to look hypocritical about such
      things, would you.

      By the way, there are numerous "Empower Network"
      webpages under your name and featuring a picture of
      you and your husband (again I have added spaces so
      that FaceBook would allow me to post them; you have
      to remove the spaces to get them to work):

      http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/

      http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/welcome/?id=maryjo78

      http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/vision/?id=maryjo78

      http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/leadership/?id=maryjo78

      http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/get-money/?id=maryjo78

      http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/blog/so-here-i-am/

      (34)

      From: Mary Jo LeBlanc
      Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
      Time: About 7:30 PM MT

      Robert: why does it matter so much to you?

      I'm just not getting that.

      So he contacted you by mistake.
      Why does that matter?

      He saw that you were interested only in exploiting
      him and withdrew communication.

      Seriously, you need to find something better to do!

      You are not going to get anything out of me because
      I know nothing, absolutely nothing about all of this.

      I don't know how to make it any plainer.

      And your persistence is not going to win me over to
      your side because anyone with half a brain can see
      what you were trying to accomplish with Dr. Hovind.

      And even if I did have "information" or "influence"
      I wouldn't tell you anything.

      I love Dr. Hovind, his family, and the work that
      he has done and is doing for the Lord. Do you really
      need me to spell it out any further?

      (35)

      From: Mary Jo LeBlanc
      Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
      Time: About 8:00 PM MT

      Robert: Please forgive me for accusing you of finding
      a link that doesn't exist. I did find it this time,
      but have NO idea how to delete it since it is part
      of the Empower Network.

      As you can see for yourself, I made one post and
      there has been no activity on there for seven months.

      Anyway, I was mistaken and accused you falsely.

      Please forgive me.

      And, just to clear the air, I also want to mention
      that I never accused you of misleading Dr. Hovind.

      I don't know who did.

      It was just clear from the transcript that he was
      misled.

      Who did it?
      I don't know.

      But (if I remember correctly) I never said it was you.
      If you took it that way, I am sorry. That's not how I
      intended it to sound.