Re: Eric Hovind takes that FaceBook page underground?

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 11, 2013
      It looks like Mary Jo LeBlanc and I are starting to see eye to eye on some basic principles. See what you think!

      http://www.facebook.com/ericmhovind
      http://www.facebook.com/erichovind

      http://www.facebook.com/leblancmaryjo

      (26)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Sunday, February 10, 2013
      Time: About 11:30 PM MT

      Mary,

      Now that we are such good friends and all,
      I would like to ask you about a somewhat
      related matter.

      I noticed that you are/were pushing the
      "Empower Network".

      I ran across that promotion not so long ago
      in my ministry to The Christian Post website.
      Some of that is recorded at my place and I
      suppose The Christian Post may still have
      some archives of how that played out.

      I'm just wondering if you have some current,
      up to date, testimony about your experience
      with that plan.

      What can you tell us about it, briefly?

      (27)

      From: Mary Jo LeBlanc
      Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
      Time: About 6:30 AM MT

      I am not pushing the Empower Network and would
      really like to know where you saw that so I can
      delete it.

      A friend of mine tried to get me into it but when
      I saw that it was another multi-level marketing
      scheme I got out as fast as I could.

      (28)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
      Time: About 7:15 AM MT

      Here's the link, but FaceBook won't post it as
      clickable, so I have inserted some spaces to try
      and get it to post.

      You'll have to take out the spaces to get the
      link to work:

      http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/blog/so-here-i-am/

      (29)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
      Time: About 9:05 AM MT

      Mary,

      I hope you and others appreciate the analogy.

      I think the analogy works very well.

      You have expressed your concern about your
      Internet association with the "Empower Network".

      I have expressed my concerns about suggestions by
      some that I may have been deceptive in causing
      Kent Hovind to seek me out as a correspondent.

      We'll see how our respective efforts on those
      matters play out.

      ---------------------
      ---------------------
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 11, 2013
        I think I am going to have to let Mary Jo LeBlanc have the last word on this exchange. She does not seem up to having an open, honest discussion of her problems and the Hovind cases.

        http://www.facebook.com/ericmhovind
        http://www.facebook.com/erichovind

        http://www.facebook.com/leblancmaryjo

        (30)

        From: Mary Jo LeBlanc
        Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
        Time: About 4:15 PM MT

        Well, you seem to have no problems finding a link
        that no longer exists, so I'm sure you don't need
        any help getting what you want.

        (31)

        From: Robert Baty
        Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
        Time: About 4:25 PM MT

        Mary,

        I just looked again and that link not only exists
        it brings up one of your "Empower Network" pages.

        Did you have trouble getting it to work for you?

        Actually, Mary, you've got quite an Internet
        presence, like me. Just a couple of nobodies that
        the Internet makes look like somebodies.

        Neato!

        (32)

        From: Mary Jo LeBlanc
        Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
        Time: About 6:05 PM MT

        It would not work for me and it really shouldn't
        work since I withdrew from that network months ago.

        But having one post on a network page does not make
        me a "somebody." I have several blogs too, as I'm
        sure you've already discovered. But that doesn't
        make me a somebody either. However, I am an adopted
        daughter of the King of Kings. That's the only thing
        title worth claiming.

        (33)

        From: Robert Baty
        Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
        Time: About 6:35 PM MT

        Mary,

        You are missing the main point regarding your "Empower
        Network" webpages. You expressed some concern and that
        you would be trying to delete them.

        You would do well to acknowledge the propriety of my
        similar concern regarding your "deception" claim and
        such "deception" claims as is made by others as if I
        was the one being deceptive in the matter of Kent
        Hovind and his choosing me as one of his correspondents.

        You would not want to look hypocritical about such
        things, would you.

        By the way, there are numerous "Empower Network"
        webpages under your name and featuring a picture of
        you and your husband (again I have added spaces so
        that FaceBook would allow me to post them; you have
        to remove the spaces to get them to work):

        http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/

        http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/welcome/?id=maryjo78

        http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/vision/?id=maryjo78

        http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/leadership/?id=maryjo78

        http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/get-money/?id=maryjo78

        http://www. empowernetwork. com/maryjo78/blog/so-here-i-am/

        (34)

        From: Mary Jo LeBlanc
        Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
        Time: About 7:30 PM MT

        Robert: why does it matter so much to you?

        I'm just not getting that.

        So he contacted you by mistake.
        Why does that matter?

        He saw that you were interested only in exploiting
        him and withdrew communication.

        Seriously, you need to find something better to do!

        You are not going to get anything out of me because
        I know nothing, absolutely nothing about all of this.

        I don't know how to make it any plainer.

        And your persistence is not going to win me over to
        your side because anyone with half a brain can see
        what you were trying to accomplish with Dr. Hovind.

        And even if I did have "information" or "influence"
        I wouldn't tell you anything.

        I love Dr. Hovind, his family, and the work that
        he has done and is doing for the Lord. Do you really
        need me to spell it out any further?

        (35)

        From: Mary Jo LeBlanc
        Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
        Time: About 8:00 PM MT

        Robert: Please forgive me for accusing you of finding
        a link that doesn't exist. I did find it this time,
        but have NO idea how to delete it since it is part
        of the Empower Network.

        As you can see for yourself, I made one post and
        there has been no activity on there for seven months.

        Anyway, I was mistaken and accused you falsely.

        Please forgive me.

        And, just to clear the air, I also want to mention
        that I never accused you of misleading Dr. Hovind.

        I don't know who did.

        It was just clear from the transcript that he was
        misled.

        Who did it?
        I don't know.

        But (if I remember correctly) I never said it was you.
        If you took it that way, I am sorry. That's not how I
        intended it to sound.