MY CHALLENGE TO KENT HOVIND & HIS SUPPORTERS!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      MY CHALLENGE TO KENT HOVIND AND HIS MISGUIDED SUPPORTERS/DEFENDERS!

      http://www.facebook.com/erichovind
      http://www.facebook.com/leblancmaryjo

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Sunday, February 10, 2013
      Time: About 12:20 PM MT

      And so the world awaits the documentation from Kent
      Hovind and/or his supporters as to what Kent Hovind
      was told that led him to affirmatively seek me out
      and add me to his CorrLinks correspondents list.

      Will they be open and honest about this, especially
      in light of the false claims regarding me from certain
      misguided defenders of Kent Hovind?

      I am not going to hold my breath, but I will try to
      emphasize that if Kent Hovind was misled regarding
      my interests and my positions regarding his problems,
      the misleading did not come from me.

      Come out, come out!

      Produce the information upon which Kent Hovind relied
      in seeking me out as a correspondent, or not!