Re: Ed Umpervitch Goes Underground!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
      Messages Ed had posted using that FaceBook ID have also disappeared.

      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
      "rlbaty50" wrote:

      Some may recall that Ed was a FaceBook apologist of sorts for Kent Hovind; had
      this thing about whether or not we were "public" or "private" persons, but I
      never could get him to really open up about that.

      I just happened to check his FaceBook address and got the following:

      http://www.facebook.com/ed.umpervitch

      > The page you requested was not found.

      See archives here for more information about my history with Ed.