The comedic side of Kent Hovind!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2013
      Some may recall how the Creation Science Hall of Fame Chairman of the Board, Nick Lally, had to backtrack on his defense of Kent Hovind's tax cheating history after Kent wrote him a letter explaining his alleged position on such things. Nick deleted his defense and posted Kent's letter. I guess Nick continued to get heat over his treatment of Kent and so deleted Kent's attempt at a defense of his tax cheating career.

      Peter wrote in latest Forbes article, in part:

      > I (Peter J. Reilly) have corresponded
      > with him (Kent Hovind) a bit…

      Here's one of the real funny aspects to that.

      Kent had one of his messages to Peter posted on one of his (Kent's) FaceBook pages.

      In that message, Kent whines about what he considers a misrepresentation that appeared in one of Peter's articles here on Forbes:

      http://www.facebook.com/2peter3

      > From: Kent Hovind
      > To: Peter J. Reilly, Forbes Contributor
      > Date Posted to FaceBook: February 5, 2013
      >
      > Subject: How to Debate an Evolutionist – Lesson #12
      >
      > (excerpts)
      >
      > Hey Peter!
      >
      > TOPICS FROM YOUR BLOG:
      >
      > 1.
      >
      > You said the goal of my creation seminars
      >
      >> "is to convince listeners to reject theories
      >> of evolution, geophysics and cosmology in
      >> favor of the Genesis creation narrative from
      >> the Bible."
      >
      > KH – I don't know where or how you got THAT
      > from my teachings but it is a gross distortion
      > on several points.
      >
      > A. I have never said anything even similar to this.

      I don't know if Peter ever got a chance to tell Kent "where he got that", but it's kinda funny.

      Peter got it from Nick Lally, the Chairman of the Board of the Creation Science Hall of Fame who has it posted, to this day, on the Hall's "Living Inductees" page for Kent Hovind:

      http://creationsciencehalloffame.org/living/kent-hovind/

      > From: Nick Lally, Chairman of the Board
      > As of: Saturday, February 9, 2013
      > As of: 3:30 PM MT
      >
      > CREATION SCIENCE HALL OF FAME
      > "Honoring Those Who Honored God's
      > Word As Literally Written in Genesis"
      >
      > KENT HOVIND
      >
      > (excerpt)
      >
      > The goal of his (Kent Hovind's) creation seminars is
      > to convince listeners to reject theories of evolution,
      > geophysics, and cosmology in favor of the Genesis
      > creation narrative from the Bible.

      Ain't that a hoot!