Eric Hovind - Robert Baty Exchange Proposal!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2013
      http://www.facebook.com/ericmhovind
      http://www.facebook.com/leblancmaryjo

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Friday, February 8, 2013
      Time: About 5:00 PM MT

      http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2013/02/08/is-irs-persecuting-kent-hovind-for-creationism/

      (2)

      From: Mary Jo LeBlanc
      Date: Friday, February 8, 2013
      Time: About 10:00 PM MT

      Justin, Nathan, Robert, and Warren:

      Have you ever stopped to consider that Eric is a
      real person?

      A real man with convictions?

      It is so easy for you to troll his page and type all
      kinds of nasty statements about him, and maybe you
      really believe the trash you spew. But we know Eric.

      My whole family adores him and his whole family.
      We have found them all to be kind, generous, humble,
      and full of godliness.

      I know I can't change what you think about him and
      his ministry, but it hurts me to read your comments
      and the comments of others like you.

      You delight in tearing down someone who is so special
      to us.

      If you want to object to something he says, do it.

      I'm sure even I don't agree with him 100%.
      But to seize every opportunity to slander him,
      is very immature.

      (3)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013
      Time: About 7:30 AM MT

      Mary, to the extent that you have addressed your
      comments to me, I think you missed the mark;
      not even close.

      If it be that Eric is "a real man", and I think he is,
      I would welcome the opportunity to engage him in a
      "man-to-man" discussion about the public issues I
      have sought to address regarding his mother and father.

      Kent and I had a recent exchange, but Kent is not open
      and honest about the important public issues involving
      him and Jo.

      Maybe you can exercise your moral influence and get
      Eric to come out and engage me in some "real" conversation,
      open, honest conversation about these things.

      ---------------------
      ---------------------
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2013
        http://www.facebook.com/ericmhovind
        http://www.facebook.com/leblancmaryjo

        (4)

        From: Robert Baty
        Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013
        Time: About 8:00 AM MT

        Mary,

        Following is the link to the transcript of my
        recent discussion with Kent Hovind:

        Here's the link to my open invitation to Eric
        to come out and engage me in a little "man-to-man"
        discussion of the important, public issues I have
        sought to address regarding him and his parents:

        From: Robert Baty
        Date: Friday, February 8, 2013
        Time: About 5:00 PM MT

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2013
          http://www.facebook.com/ericmhovind
          http://www.facebook.com/leblancmaryjo

          (5)

          From: Robert Baty
          Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013
          Time: About 8:30 AM MT

          Mary,

          Come to think of it, you might get Eric to engage
          Forbes contributor Peter J. Reilly in conversation
          about these important public issues.

          Peter also had a recent exchange with Kent, leading
          up to his latest column on the subject:

          http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2013/02/08/is-irs-persecuting-kent-hovind-for-creationism/

          Eric can contact Peter via that link or send me a note
          to forward to Peter for his consideration. Maybe Peter
          will be able to come up with another column featuring Eric.

          From: Robert Baty
          Date: Friday, February 8, 2013
          Time: About 5:00 PM MT

          http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2013/02/08/is-irs-persecuting-kent-hovi\