Re: Ken Miller going to jail for refusing to testify!

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2013
      "bucksburg" wrote, in part:

      > It's interesting that you (Robert Baty) referred
      > to Janet Jenkins as Isabella's "other parent."

      > ...this leaves me with the inescapable conclusion
      > that, at least from the Social Security Administration's
      > perspective, Janet Jenkins is the legal guardian of I
      > sabella--not one of her two parents.

      I don't know about the Social Security administration, but I think it is settled "law" that Janet Jenkins is the "other parent".

      Thanks for noticing my reference regarding the relationship between Izzy and Janet. I've used it and such references repeatedly and was wondering if anyone noticed.

      Lisa and her supporters, as I recall, do not refer to Janet in such terms.