The CSHF & The Hovind - Baty CorrLinks Exchange!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013

      To: Creation Science Hall of Fame Board of Directors
      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
      Time: About 10:40 AM MT

      Subject: The CSHF & The Hovind - Baty CorrLinks Exchange!

      I noticed that Kent managed to get one of his CorrLinks messages to Peter posted on one of his FaceBook pages:

      http://www.facebook.com/2peter3

      I took that to be a "sign" that the time was ripe to publish the Hovind - Baty CorrLinks Exchange, especially in light of Kent's efforts to misrepresent the matter.

      So, I did.  Here's a link to where that exchange is recorded:

      I do not have a complete record as to what preceded that exchange or what followed, though I do have a limited record from my side of things.

      I am looking forward to Kent and Peter being able to complete their correspondence and what further coverage of Kent's and Jo's cases that Peter may given them via the Forbes website.

      For now, it looks like Kent is not open to receiving help but is looking to "preach to his choir" and raise funds to support his various causes.

      It looks like the next major step in the ongoing story will be the U.S. Tax Court ruling in his case; now that the January 30, 2013 deadline has come and gone.

      I'll post this notice at my place and ask that any response from any of you include the Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com address in your reply.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
        Nick didn't send a copy of his response here, but he did send me a copy via my personal e-mail box. Here's Nick's reply:

        > From: (Nick Lally (Creationfacts@...)
        > To: creationfacts@...
        > Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 13:55:19 -0500
        >
        > Subject: Dr. Hovind Answers Forbes Magazine, Peter Reilly
        >
        > Dear Creationists,
        >
        > The CSHF was fortunate enough get connected with
        > Robert Baty, retired IRS Agent, who then got
        > Dr. Hovind connected to Forbes Magazine writer,
        > Peter Reilly.
        >
        > February 2013 Dr. Hovind answers Peter Reilly,
        > writer for Forbes Magazine on Line
        >
        > In Christ,
        > Nick Lally,
        > Chairman, Board of Directors,
        > Creation Science Hall of Fame
        >
        > Dr. Hovind begins:
        >
        > (snip)

        See following link here which provides the text of Kent Hovind's FaceBook published copy of his message to Peter: