Matthew Fontaine Maury Tombstone Inscription!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
      I don't think this has been posted here earlier and notice that Steve Rudd's website still has a request that someone advise him of the inscription. Similarly, the Creation Science Hall of Fame website does not give the inscription on the tombstone.

      I finally looked for and found an image that was clear enough to provide the inscription:

      Matthew Fontaine Maury
      Tombstone
      Hollywood Cemetery
      Richmond, VA