Greg Dixon Pays Honor to Kent & Jo Hovind!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013
      (I don't know if this has been noticed before here or not, but here it is. - RLBaty)

      GREG DIXON HONORS KENT HOVIND!

      I recently made reference to Greg Dixon and the Government stand-off/seige he was involved in, with his son, at the Indianapolis Baptist Temple (IBT). I visited the site during the seige.

      Some may recall that the senior Dixon was one of Jerry Falwell's original Moral Majority movers and shakers. Then Dixon went over the edge and his 8,000 or so member IBT dwindled to a few hundred members and, in my opinion, along the way Dixon decided it would be better to stage a takeover by the Government than admit what he had done to the church.

      And so he did, and the Government took the property after Dixon staged a seige before giving it up.

      In that context, I present here a link and excerpts regarding Dixon's tribute to Hovind. I wasn't sure about the date; I think the honor event was in some prior year.

      http://www.threepillarsoftyranny.com/honor.html

      (excerpts)

      Honor Banquet

      The Betrayal of Kent and Jo Hovind

      To be delivered by Dr. Greg Dixon

      One of the more dastardly sub-plots of the prosecution of Dr. and Mrs. Kent Hovind was the fact that the feds received cooperation and helpful testimony from certain members of the professing Christian community.

      In the spirit and tradition of Judas Iscariot these individuals were sinfully complicit in the railroading of an innocent man and his wife into the bowels of the American Gulag prison system.

      At the Honor Banquet on the evening of March 28th, Dr. Greg Dixon, Pastor Emeritus of Indianapolis Baptist Temple, will deliver a message entitled The Betrayal of Kent and Jo Hovind.

      Dr. Dixon will pull no punches in this glaring exposition of the treacherous brand of conduct that takes place under the guise and banner of modern Christianity.

      A Brief Historical Overview

      (F)ormer IRS Commissioner T. Coleman Andrews stated that "the income tax is bad because it was conceived in class hatred.

      It is an instrument of vengeance and it plays right into the hands of the communists. It employs the vicious communist principle of taking from each according to their ability, and giving to each according to their need, regardless of whether that need is the result of indolence, lack of pride, self respect, personal dignity, or other attributes of worthy men."

      Our heavy, graduated, progressive income tax is the precise fulfillment of the 2nd plank of the Communist Manifesto and in order for an individual to file a 1040 tax return they must voluntarily waive their 4th and 5th Amendment rights to privacy and against self incrimination.

      For many years concerned and patriotic Americans have understood that the income tax is both oppressive and unconstitutional.

      The IRS is infamous and notorious for its heavy handed and abusive tactics and it operates in flagrant violation of biblical, constitutional, and statutory law.

      Only through its menacing and corrupt procedures has it been able to coerce large numbers of Americans into forfeiting their sacred freedoms and liberties.

      The income tax has been patriotically resisted on multiple fronts for the past several decades.

      Vivian Kellums…
      Arthur J. Porth…
      Armen Condo and Irish Burton…
      M.J. "Red" Beckman…
      F. Tupper Saussy…

      Irwin Schiff…

      The list goes on and on of the courageous individuals who have…

      Over the years the Justice Department of the federal government has railroaded countless resisters and dissidents through their corrupt kangaroo court system.

      Through a combination of ruthless intimidation as well as preying on the ignorance and gullibility of the general public, the Feds have been able to achieve a great many criminal convictions in trials involving those who have mounted principled and courageous opposition to the Marxist income tax.

      Federal judges have played primary roles in the gross miscarriages of justice that have ensued in these tragic circumstances.

      In the vast majority of cases, the controlled media has played a crucial role in demonizing and slandering the defendants that have tried to demand their God-given rights.

      Despite such daunting opposition from the thugs and criminals within government, an ongoing procession of heroic individuals have waged heart warming struggles in defense of constitutional liberty.

      In recent years Pensacola, Florida has been the location of several high profile prosecutions against modern patriotic champions of freedom. Two individuals specifically have stood courageously in the gap against tyrannical governmental activity and, because of their unflinching stance for constitutional liberty, they have been subjected to disgusting violations of their basic rights as native born Americans.

      Dr. Kent Hovind is the founder of Creation Science Evangelism and Dinosaur Adventure Land in Pensacola.

      Over the years that he has conducted his evangelistic ministry, Dr. Hovind has sought to order and structure his affairs in a proper and Biblical manner.

      Unlike the vast majority of modern churches and Christian ministries, he has refused to petition the federal government for a corporate charter known as 501:C3 tax exempt status.

      He has also been unwilling to allow the offices of the state to grant his ministries sanction through the mechanisms of licenses, building permits, etc. Due to this rigid stance, Dr. Hovind has long been in the cross hairs of those who have wanted to both silence his powerful testimony, as well as make a chilling example of him in order to frighten others into submission.

      In a shameful display of brutal criminality, Dr. Hovind and his lovingly supportive wife have been run roughshod over by the local hired guns of the federal government and their assorted lackey accomplices.

      The Hovinds were maliciously and erroneously branded as "criminals" and "tax cheats" by a government and media combination that successfully empanelled a jury sufficiently brainwashed to the point of being incapable of sorting out fact from fiction.

      Not surprisingly, the ignorant jury succumbed to the illicit tactics of the prosecution and returned guilty verdicts.

      Needless to say, through the employment of a variety of unscrupulous tactics, the tag team of judge and prosecutor prevented the defense from being able to accurately and thoroughly present its case to the jury.

      Indeed…the fix was in from the very outset of this mockery of justice called a trial.

      In the tradition of Nazi Germany, the former Soviet Union, and the People's Republic of China, our federal government routinely engages in acts of selective prosecution wherein the figurative deck is totally stacked against the overwhelmed defendant who has been singled out to be made an example of.

      After cajoling and manipulating the desired "guilty verdict" from the compliant and malleable jury, the government proceeded to impose a monstrously draconian sentence upon Dr. Hovind. His alleged misdeeds, were they even truly criminal in nature, would pale into utter insignificance compared to the genuine corruption and criminality of those officials daring to sit in judgment of him.

      Incredibly, Judge Casey Rogers levied a ten year prison sentence against a righteous servant of the living God!

      In consideration of the fact that God severely warns the wicked to "touch not" his anointed, it is frightening to contemplate the divine wrath that may ultimately await all who have had a hand in the persecution, false witness toward, and outright manhandling of God's stalwart servant Kent Hovind!

      Once again…we tremble at the thought of what manner of divine judgment awaits those who have tormented Dr. Hovind and his loving family.

      The Honor Banquet is being held to make the crystal clear statement that Dr. Kent Hovind and his wife…are modern patriotic heroes of the highest order.

      They are paying a dear price for the resolute stand they have taken and we want them to know what an inspiration and sterling example they are.

      Through their sacrifices and hardships they are a living, breathing testimony to the fact that truth must be validated and defended at any cost.

      End Excerpts

      ———————————————-

      (Please remember my request regarding notice to law enforcement officials should some evil befall me or mine. -RLBaty)
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013
        "rlbaty50" wrote:

        > http://www.threepillarsoftyranny.com/honor.html

        Here is more about that website from its home page. I guess it may be mostly old news, but the cause carries on as do Kent Hovind and his apologists:

        We want to extend a hearty welcome to all who are taking valuable time to visit this website. Whether you are already familiar with us, or are just now gaining exposure to our efforts and activities, there is much that we need and desire to bring to your attention.

        It is encouraging to note that growing numbers of Americans are becoming exceedingly alarmed over the rapidly diminishing freedoms in our nation.

        Finally…and hopefully not too late in the game…many are awakening to the fact that a sophisticated and long established force is clandestinely and diabolically operating the levers of power throughout the nation and world.

        This sinister cabal tirelessly promotes a globalist agenda that is synonymous with the total eradication of national sovereignty and individual liberty.

        They are masters of deception, distortion, and disinformation.

        They specialize in tactics of diversion whereby they disguise their own evil machinations and make others appear in a twisted and contorted light.

        Quite literally, these characters will stop at nothing to subjugate the planet.

        The Three Pillars of Tyranny website was established to promote a convention event that was held in March 2009 in Pensacola, Florida.

        The objective of this event was to lay down foundational information relative to the criminal nature of the federal income tax, the private banking cartel known as the Federal Reserve, and the illicit mechanism whereby the individual states have been stripped of their power and sovereignty in the face of mounting federal tyranny and usurpation.

        Attendance at the convention was sparse for a combination of reasons. Extremely limited funding prevented us from effectively promoting and advertising the event.

        Additionally, fear of being targeted by the government for retaliation kept many timid souls from being present. Another critical factor that worked against us was the ever present phenomenon of internicene conflict.

        Amazingly, many local supposed "patriots" and "activists" actually boycotted and even worked against the success of this gathering!

        In their small, delusional world, they are threatened by those who do more than merely talk.

        I have dealt with this ilk of individual for more that 25 years and it can be reasonably stated that while fancying themselves to part of the solution, they are actually a big part of the problem.

        The most significant factor, however, contributing to the substandard results of events such as the Three Pillars of Tyranny convention is the general advanced level of ignorance, apathy, and indifference on the part of the public at large.

        Sadly, the average American is exceedingly brainwashed and propagandized to the extent that he literally can't think straight!

        Furthermore…the public is addicted to all manner of frivolity and meaningless drivel that passes for culture and entertainment.

        We are a nation of mindless sheep following willfully after the hireling Judas goats who are leading us to the slaughter.

        High profile events such as the Three Pillars of Tyranny convention are a component of a seven-point strategy that must be implemented if any semblance of genuine reform and restoration are to occur in our nation.

        Like the Gulf Coast 9/11 Truth Symposium that we sponsored on September 27, 2009 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Pensacola, the Three Pillars of Tyranny event brought together an impressive assembly of gifted and knowledgeable leadership personalities from the freedom movement.

        Interestingly, at this event, men such as

        Ted Gunderson,
        Joe Bannister,
        Pat Shannan, and
        Dave Von Kleist

        provided a fascinating glimpse into their inner lives and convictions.

        In one of his talks, former high ranking FBI official Gunderson spoke at length of his Christian faith and how God had miraculously preserved him on countless occasions.

        Former IRS criminal investigator Joe Bannister spoke openly of his deep spiritual convictions and how they inspired and guided him in taking his powerful stand against the tyrannical monster he was once a part of.

        Pat Shannan gave a fascinating account of the saga that unfolded as he was manhandled by the feds in an unjust criminal prosecution. The story which he entitled "Miracle in Atlanta" culminated in his declaration of innocence by a jury that miraculously was able to see through the lies and treachery of an evil government that brutally steamrolls over the rights of honest and God-fearing Americans.

        And…as always, Dave Von Kleist did a superb job of inspiring and entertaining those in attendance with his gifted speaking ability and his enormous musical talent. As a bonus to all this, though, Dave opened up and shared some of his own personal challenges and stories in a heart warming and down to earth manner.

        Yes…this was quite an event, and everyone present (including the federal agents) got a large dose of unfettered and undiluted truth and heartfelt challenge.

        Pat Shannan, a veteran of more than 25 years in the effort to restore constitutional government, commented at the conclusion of the event that it was probably the best small convention ever, and I must concur with his assessment.

        In the aftermath of the Three Pillars of Tyrannyconvention we have been forced to contend with a great deal of hardship and complication.

        Those fighting to advance suppressed and unpopular truth are always suffering from financial shortfalls and difficulties…but in addition…we have been under other forms of assault and opposition.

        Everything from an arson attack to relentless character assassination efforts have continued unabated since the convention. Our timetable and progress has been slowed but we are now preparing to roar back stronger than ever.

        If you want to know what is really going on in this once great nation and you are not afraid to stand courageously for uncompromised truth, then we encourage you to stay tuned to what is evolving and coming to fruition under the auspices of this overall effort.

        We promise to not bore you…and you may find yourself irresistibly drawn to the front lines of battle against those who have become the foremost enemies of the American Republic.

        Pastor Rick Tyler
        Heritage Christian Church
        November 2009

        March 27, 28, and 29, 2009

        Heritage Christian Church, Pensacola, Florida

        What are the Three Pillars of Tyranny?