Jerry Bergman Files!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      The six previous message report the addition to our files of documents relating to the Jerry Bergman controversy.

      I have not reviewed them, but thought them appropriate for filing here should there be interest in reviewing the material and commenting on the controversy.

      Jerry Bergman happened to contact me privately this evening in the context of the controversy regarding Kent Hovind, the Forbes coverage, and the Creation Science Hall of Fame.

      In the brief exchange, he happened to provide me with the materials which have now been added to the files section here.

      That Forbes article can be found at:

      http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2013/01/30/not-income-tax-evasion-structuring-thats-how-they-got-kent-hovind/