New file uploaded to Maury_and_Baty

  • Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 382 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Maury_and_Baty
      group.

      File : /due_process_JB_6-2-09.doc
      Uploaded by : rlbaty50 <rlbaty@...>
      Description : Jerry Bergman File #4

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      rlbaty50 <rlbaty@...>
      Message 382 of 382 , Apr 1

        I didn't have any problem when I cut and pasted the link into my browser and then clicked on the file icon.

        However, maybe this will be an easier fix.

        I have a clickable link at the top of this article.

        Try it and see if it works for you.

        The link:

        http://kehvrlb.com/brady-byrums-no-longer-secret-baby-holm-billion-letter