Re: Terry Lee Jones v. Robert Baty on something or 'nother????

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
      http://www.facebook.com/drkenthovind
      http://www.facebook.com/terry.l.jones.90

      (3)

      From: Ed Umpervitch (interloping)
      Date: Friday, January 11, 2013
      Time: About 1:10 AM MT

      Terry -

      Just a heads up if you are considering wasting
      any time at all with the Baty fellow: See the
      thread dated December 21: "New blog from Dr.
      Hovind: 'Christmas'".

      He presents presumption and propaganda as fact
      and tries to redirect the conversation in vain
      attempts to avoid admitting that he simply doesn't
      know the facts.

      (4)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Friday, January 11, 2013
      Time: About 9:35 AM MT

      That's just Ed Umpervitch taking some cheap shots
      on his way out the door, if you can believe his
      other recent comment announcing that he's not up
      to having an open, honest conversation about his
      problems.

      The invitation remains outstanding for anyone who
      wants to requite my love and come around my place
      to chat on topics of mutual interest, or just post
      a note: