Terry Lee Jones v. Robert Baty on something or 'nother????

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2013
      http://www.facebook.com/drkenthovind
      http://www.facebook.com/terry.l.jones.90

      (1)

      From: Terry Lee Jones
      Date: Thursday, January 10, 2013
      Time: About 8:20 PM MT

      you don't want to debate me Robert,
      i'll make you look silly!

      those other guys on the forum might try to use
      philosphy to prove god's existance, or science
      to prove biblical things, but not me, i'll just
      disprove the anti thesis.

      proving that it is impossible for God to not exist.

      thats the trick. not proving The existance of diety,
      but proving that the non existence of him is an
      impossibility.

      it'll make your head wobble, and make you angry.
      it will.

      (2)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Thursday, January 10, 2013
      Time: About 8:30 PM MT

      Terry, I would love to negotiate with you for a
      debate on a topic of mutual interest.

      I notice that you are, implicitly, already declining
      to take part in my Atheism 101 Critical Thinking
      Exercise.

      How about my "Goliath of GRAS" Critical Thinking
      Exercise with emphasis on young-earth creation-science
      promoters?

      You might do a little homework before replying further
      if you are interested in pursuing a discussion with me
      about some important public issue of mutual interest.

      And, since I have been sojourning here for some time,
      due to popular demand, are you willing to requite my
      love and engage the discussion, if we have such, at
      my place:

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
        http://www.facebook.com/drkenthovind
        http://www.facebook.com/terry.l.jones.90

        (3)

        From: Ed Umpervitch (interloping)
        Date: Friday, January 11, 2013
        Time: About 1:10 AM MT

        Terry -

        Just a heads up if you are considering wasting
        any time at all with the Baty fellow: See the
        thread dated December 21: "New blog from Dr.
        Hovind: 'Christmas'".

        He presents presumption and propaganda as fact
        and tries to redirect the conversation in vain
        attempts to avoid admitting that he simply doesn't
        know the facts.

        (4)

        From: Robert Baty
        Date: Friday, January 11, 2013
        Time: About 9:35 AM MT

        That's just Ed Umpervitch taking some cheap shots
        on his way out the door, if you can believe his
        other recent comment announcing that he's not up
        to having an open, honest conversation about his
        problems.

        The invitation remains outstanding for anyone who
        wants to requite my love and come around my place
        to chat on topics of mutual interest, or just post
        a note: