Another confirmation from Ken Ham!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2013/01/09/woe-to-you-blind-guides/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+KenHam+%28Around+the+World+with+Ken+Ham%29

      Woe to You, Blind Guides

      By Ken Ham
      January 9, 2013

      (excerpts)

      "Woe to you, blind guides!" (Matthew 23:16)

      Dr. Andrew Snelling has...that there is
      no way this professor can sway Andrew to
      reinterpret the infallible Word of God.

      Thanks for stopping by,

      Ken Ham

      My comments:

      So, as I have been saying, they've got their interpretation and the following is how they feel about it regarding the age of stuff:

      > We, Ken Ham and Andrew Snelling, have our
      > interpretation of the Bible as to the age
      > of stuff and that trumps any other evidence
      > and its interpretation to the contrary.
      >
      >> Ken Ham
      >> Andrew Snelling

      Makes it a lot easier to understand the fundamental nature of the controversy, doesn't it.