Kent Hovind FaceBook Fans v. Atheism 101 Exercise!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      http://www.facebook.com/drkenthovind

      (1)

      From: Terry Lee Jones
      Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2013
      Time: About 9:30 PM MT

      Robert seems to be an athiest with way too much
      time spent on politics.

      Tell us about your athiest 101 critical thinking
      exercises on debate.org

      Please explain your amazing "critical thinking".

      Tell us all how the rocks got rained on and made
      life!

      Tell about the dinosaurs growing feathers and the
      big bang.

      Then we'll listen to what you have to say about
      taxes!

      (2)

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2013
      Time: About 11:30 PM MT

      Terry, et al:

      I introduce my Atheism 101 Critical Thinking Exercise to the Debate.Org audience at:

      http://www.debate.org/debates/Step-1-Atheism-101-Critical-Thinking-Exercise-Is-The-Argument-Logically-Valid/1/

      I am currently waiting for my opponent to post his first response.

      However, there is no need to wait if you wish to try your hand at the simple, 6-step exercise. It's not really all that controversial or complicated for those with basic critical thinking skills and some familiarity with the issues involved.

      Feel free to engage the discussion at my place:

      Anyone can post there by simply addressing an email to:

      Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com

      See y'all there, or not!

      I'll turn a light on for you there!