Pot, White House Petitions.........and me; on Forbes!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      (Go to link for readers' comments; which may have to be "expanded" in order to view. - RLBaty)

      http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2013/01/09/white-house-blows-smoke-at-pot-petitions/

      White House Blows Smoke At Pot Petitions

      By Peter J. Reilly
      Wednesday, January 9, 2013
      10:35 PM ET

      (excerpts)

      I have to say that this response is rather disappointing
      but I am not giving up on We The People.

      My own tax simplification "Get The IRS Out Of Defining
      Family" is performing even more pathetically than I
      had anticipated but Bob Baty's petition on clergy housing
      allowances is picking up steam.

      I haven't seen any other tax bloggers answer my challenge
      to put up petitions, but I keep hoping.