Re: On Nessie & Nelta!

  • emilyseyes795
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2004
      Hi Robert,

      No, I'm sorry to say that I have not been keeping up with all the
      scuttlebutt between you, Buff, Nelta, Todd, etc. I don't have much
      time to read the lists so I just pick a few posts now and then. You
      see, I like all of you and I am better off just staying in the
      background and saying hi now and then. :)
      Let me know what you find on Nessie.
      Em