Tax Court to Kent Hovind: January 30, 2013 Deadline!

    Message 1 of 382 , Jan 9, 2013
      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Maury_and_Baty
      group.

      File : /Hovind Order and Deadline.pdf
      Uploaded by : rlbaty50
      Description : Tax Court give K. Hovind chance to respond

      You can access this file at the URL:

      TEXT:

      UNITED STATES TAX COURT
      WASHINGTON, DC 20217

      Kent Hovind,

      Petitioner,

      v. Docket No. 4245-10

      COMMISSIONER OF INTERNAL REVENUE,

      Respondent

      O R D E R

      As directed by the Court in its Order dated
      December 17, 2012, respondent filed a Motion
      for Entry of Decision on December 26, 2012.

      Upon due consideration, it is

      ORDERED that, on or before January 30, 2013,
      petitioner shall file an Objection, Notice
      of No Objection, or other Response to
      respondent's motion for entry of decision.

      Failure to comply with this Order will result
      in the granting of respondent's motion and entry
      of decision sustaining the determinations set
      forth in the notice of deficiency on which this
      case is based.

      (Signed) Michael B. Thornton
      Chief Judge
      Dated. Washington, D.C.
      January 9, 2013

      SERVED

      Message 382 of 382 , Apr 1

        I didn't have any problem when I cut and pasted the link into my browser and then clicked on the file icon.

        However, maybe this will be an easier fix.

        I have a clickable link at the top of this article.

        Try it and see if it works for you.

        The link:

        http://kehvrlb.com/brady-byrums-no-longer-secret-baby-holm-billion-letter