Ken Ham's brilliance shines today!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/am/v8/n1/did-it-rain

      Did It Rain Before the Flood?

      by Larry Vardiman
      December 11, 2012
      Published January 3, 2013

      (excerpt)

      Scripture Versus Interpretation

      The first step is always to examine Scripture
      carefully to differentiate the actual words
      from interpretations.

      (W)hen building models of the earth...(w)e
      must recognize that such models are speculative,
      especially if they are based primarily on what
      is not stated, rather than what is.

      (Walt Brown, are you listening? - RLBaty)

      Vapor Canopy Theory

      (M)ajor computational problems continue to
      plague the canopy models.

      Catastrophic Plate Movements

      I was one of the scientists who helped develop
      this newer theory. I continue to search for a
      viable canopy model. One model does not exclude
      the other.