[Creation Science Hall of Fame] Dinosaurs: Awesome Proof of the Inspired Word of God

  • Creation Science Hall of Fame
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013
      Creation Science Hall of Fame has posted a new item, 'Dinosaurs: Awesome Proof
      of the Inspired Word of God'

      Question: Do you believe that dinosaurs became extinct millions of years ago?

      You may view the latest post at
      http://creationsciencehalloffame.org/2013/01/07/creation-2/apologetics/dinosaurs-proof-of-word-of-god/

      You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
      posted.
      Best regards,
      Creation Science Hall of Fame
      terry@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013
        Terry Hurlbut/Creation Science Hall of Fame wrote, in part:

        > Creation Science Hall of Fame has posted
        > a new item, 'Dinosaurs: Awesome Proof
        > of the Inspired Word of God'
        >
        > You may view the latest post at
        > http://creationsciencehalloffame.org/2013/01/07/creation-2/apologetics/dinosaurs-proof-of-word-of-god/

        Excerpts:

        > Christians cannot both believe the Bible
        > word-for-word AND believe dinosaurs died
        > out before man was created!

        > Which worldview best interprets the evidence?

        > The Biblical view (according to the CSHF)
        > holds ... that these amazing creatures were
        > made on the same day that God made man...

        > ... Jesus Christ told us that if we don't
        > believe Moses we will have trouble believing
        > Him.

        > ... let's open our minds and see how the
        > evidence looks through the Biblical worldview
        > which teaches that man and dinosaurs lived
        > together in the recent past.

        > Behemoth was a dinosaur and God deserves
        > the glory for having created them!

        > Alexander the Great, Apollonius of Tyana,
        > Pliny the Elder, Marco Polo and St. George
        > all wrote of their dragon encounters.
        >
        > The historical records support the Biblical
        > view.

        > A Cambodian temple, dedicated 850 years ago,
        > has a Stegosaurus carved into one of its stone
        > walls!
        >
        > The archaeological findings support the Biblical
        > view.

        > Recent discoveries of non-fossilized dinosaur
        > bones with soft tissues, amino acids, red blood
        > cells and Carbon-14 (which decays away in about
        > 60,000 years) have old-earth believing scientists
        > trying to refute their own discoveries! But the
        > problem isn't with their evidence; it is with
        > their faulty worldview.
        >
        > These facts fit the Biblical worldview of a
        > young earth which was judged with a global
        > flood perfectly!

        Further confirmation of my representations that their fundamental position is briefly summarized as:

        > We, young-earth creation-science promoters,
        > have our interpretation of the Bible as to
        > the age of stuff, and that trumps any other
        > evidence and its interpretation to the
        > contrary.
        >
        >> Nick Lally, Chairman of the Board, CSHF
        >> Terry A. Hurlbut, Board Member, CSHF
        >> Willie Nye, Board Member, CSHF
        >> Joseph Stephen, Board Member, CSHF
        >> Frederick W. Boyd, Jr., Board Member, CSHF

      • Ray Ausban
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013
          I decided to read the link.

          Most of the people here buy the science line, so I would like to know two things concerning the description in Job and the historical references to dragons. St. George slaying a dragon was considered a big deal.

          What do you think about this?

          Creation Science Hall of Fame has posted a new item, 'Dinosaurs: Awesome Proof
          of the Inspired Word of God'

          Question: Do you believe that dinosaurs became extinct millions of years ago?

          You may view the latest post at
          http://creationsciencehalloffame.org/2013/01/07/creation-2/apologetics/dinosaurs-proof-of-word-of-god/

          You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
          posted.
          Best regards,
          Creation Science Hall of Fame
          mailto:terry%40creationsciencehalloffame.org

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013
            --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
            Ray Ausban wrote, in part:

            > I would like to know two things concerning
            > the description in Job and the historical
            > references to dragons. St. George slaying
            > a dragon was considered a big deal.
            >
            > What do you think about this?

            Ray,

            Some here might remember the time we spent with Keith Sisman, a British, young-earth creation-science preacher, "bus driver", and local politician. He had this thing about dragons and Civil War pterodactyls.

            Here's a link to an old message dealing with some of that that you might enjoy:

            Otherwise, I don't think anyone has come up with any credible evidence that the dinosaurs at issue were running around with Fred in the long ago.