James Murphy v. Marion Fox !

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2004
      Following my name below is a recent announcement concerning an upcoming
      discussion.

      Some may recall the format looks identical to the format attempted on
      the Bereanspirit list where Marion's flood book was under consideration.

      The difference perhaps may be in that the LURlist discussion apppears to
      be limited to two participants.

      Hopefully, with this distinction, the results may be better than the
      flood book discussion.

      Speaking of which, is anyone enrolled in Marion's internet class this
      semester regarding his flood book?

      As for James Murphy, he was a fellow who made some attempt to mix it up
      on my Maury_and_Baty list regarding YEC issues. As I recall, my Goliath
      of GRAS was just too much for him.

      Message 1391 of 1414
      (excerpt)

      From:  MARION FOX
      Date:  Fri Jan 9, 2004
      Subject:  [LURlist] Holy Spirit discussion

      Marion Fox here,

      The moderators of the Let Us Reason List have agreed to have a
      discussion on the list between James Murphy and Marion Fox. We will be
      going through my book chapter-by-chapter.

      Yours in His service,
      Marion R. Fox
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2004
        --- In Maury_and_Baty, Robert Baty wrote (post #3052):
        > Following my name below is a recent announcement concerning an
        > upcoming discussion.
        >
        > Some may recall the format looks identical to the format attempted
        > on the Bereanspirit list where Marion's flood book was under
        > consideration.
        >
        > The difference perhaps may be in that the LURlist discussion
        > apppears to be limited to two participants.
        >
        > Hopefully, with this distinction, the results may be better than
        > the flood book discussion.
        >
        > Speaking of which, is anyone enrolled in Marion's internet class
        > this semester regarding his flood book?
        >
        > As for James Murphy, he was a fellow who made some attempt to mix
        > it up on my Maury_and_Baty list regarding YEC issues. As I recall,
        > my Goliath of GRAS was just too much for him.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Robert Baty

        > Message 1391 of 1414
        > (excerpt)
        >
        > From:  MARION FOX
        > Date:  Fri Jan 9, 2004
        > Subject:  [LURlist] Holy Spirit discussion
        >
        > Marion Fox here,
        >
        > The moderators of the Let Us Reason List have agreed to have a
        > discussion on the list between James Murphy and Marion Fox. We
        > will be going through my book chapter-by-chapter.

        Hi, Robert.

        This has got to be a Three Stooges episode where Moe is out sick, and
        Larry and Curly get into an argument over how many angels can dance
        on the head of a pin.

        Chuckling,
        Todd Greene