On Nessie & Nelta!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2004
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "emilyseyes795"
      <emilyseyes795@y...> wrote, in part:

      > Hey...why are you picking on my big sister Nelta?

      > Have you heard any Nessie news lately?

      #####################################

      Em,

      Glad to see you get to stay tuned from time to time. I haven't
      checked for Nessie news lately. I'll keep that on my list of things
      to do.

      As to Nelta. . .me picking on her!??

      I thought it was the other way around. Have you read what she's said
      about me and what she has DONE???

      For her continued effort to obfuscate things, she could well have
      documented her effort to morally influence her dear Buff, the alleged
      reformer, concerning his Peter Frenzen problem.

      She's only the latest of many who have thought to argue with me about
      why they won't document any effort to discipline their own ranks;
      claiming quite hypocritically that they have better things to do.

      I know better than to believe such evasive tactics.

    • emilyseyes795
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2004
        Hi Robert,

        No, I'm sorry to say that I have not been keeping up with all the
        scuttlebutt between you, Buff, Nelta, Todd, etc. I don't have much
        time to read the lists so I just pick a few posts now and then. You
        see, I like all of you and I am better off just staying in the
        background and saying hi now and then. :)
        Let me know what you find on Nessie.
        Em