Re: Nick Lally/CSHF v. "Goliath of GRAS"!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2013

      From: Nick Lally (Creationfacts@...)
      To: Robert Baty (rlbaty@...)
      Date: Saturday, January 5, 2013 16:00:57 -0500

      Subject: Re: Nick Lally, et al, v. "Goliath of GRAS"

      Robert,

      I guess my email can be taken that way, but that's
      not the idea I was trying to convey to you.

      First, I never retreat from 'always being willing and
      ready to give an answer for my belief in God'.

      And secondly, "cheap shots" is not my style....even
      though one could easily take my answer in that way.

      I was attempting to tell you that God wants us to
      come to him like a child....believing with all our
      hearts and mind.

      A child reading Genesis can easily see that God has
      written about a six day creation and not evolution.

      Anything more read into His Word is only man's
      interpretations.

      If you feel that's still a cheap shot then there is
      nothing I can say or do about it.

      Please do keep in touch, and when time allows, I
      will look into your petition for Dr. Hovind.

      Have you seen Dr. Hovind's Induction page on the
      Creation Science Hall of Fame yet?

      And while you are there, check out our answer to
      the atheists and you who have questioned Matthew
      Fontaine Maury.

      Nick Lally,
      Chairman, Board of Directors,
      Creation Science Hall of Fame

      (5)

      To: Nick Lally (creationfacts@...)
      From: Robert Baty (rlbaty@...)
      Date: Saturday, January 5, 2013 17:00:41 -500

      Nick,

      See, you continue to do it!

      Yes, you "retreated" from the proposal to take up
      the discussion of the fundamental "nothing is more
      than a few thousand years old" issue in the context
      of my "Goliath of GRAS" argument, openly, honestly,
      and "on the record" as presented by my YAHOO! list
      venue and/or your CSHF venue.

      In response you went to turning loose rabbits which
      need not be chased at this time.

      I did see your Hovind induction page, but, last I
      checked, the Maury page had not been updated.

      I'll got check after I send this message.

      As to Maury, I note here that there were numerous
      questions raised about your promotion for him that
      you did not answer.

      See our earlier correspondence about that.

      Alas, as I noted, you got my opinion, with references,
      on those matters and you can do as you wish regarding
      your promotions for Hovind and Maury. The public can
      consider such matters and form their own opinions about
      such things.

      I will try to stay in touch if something comes to my
      attention that I think warrants further contact with you.

      The "Goliath of GRAS" invitation, remains outstanding: