Ken Ham announces astronomy conference!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
      I wonder if the big story to be coming out of the conference is going to be "time dilation, time dilation; it's time dilation"!

      http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2013/01/05/astronomy-conference/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+KenHam+%28Around+the+World+with+Ken+Ham%29

      Astronomy Conference

      by Ken Ham
      January 5, 2013

      (excerpts)

      On July 8-10, Concordia University in Wisconsin will
      host a creation conference with the theme,

      > "The Heavens Declare: What Astronomy
      > Can Tell Us About Biblical Creation."

      Keynote speakers are

      > Dr. Danny Faulkner

      and

      > Dr. Don DeYoung,

      both members of the Creation Research Society (CRS).

      Having retired from his university professorship, Dr.Faulkner
      also now serves on the staff of Answers in Genesis.

      The conference is being arranged by the co-founders of the
      Society of Creation, a 52-member biblical creation
      organization within the Concordia University System—ten
      universities operated by The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.

      While the Concordia University System is a Lutheran system
      of institutions, the conference is open to members of all denominations. Dr. Faulkner has informed me that both
      co-founders, Dr. Gary Locklair, on the computer science
      faculty at Concordia University (Wisconsin), and Dr. Joel
      Heck, on the theology faculty at Concordia University (Texas),
      are members of CRS.

      Registration is $40.00 per person for the conference, and
      those who wish to attend can contact Dr. Heck via email
      at HeckYes@... for more information.

      Thanks for stopping by,
      Ken Ham

      ---------------------------------------
      ---------------------------------------
    • PIASAN@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
        From: rlbaty50
        Astronomy Conference

        by Ken Ham
        January 5, 2013

        (excerpts)

        On July 8-10, Concordia University in Wisconsin will
        host a creation conference with the theme,

        > "The Heavens Declare: What Astronomy
        > Can Tell Us About Biblical Creation."

        Keynote speakers are

        > Dr. Danny Faulkner

        Pi:
        I know Danny from the "RTB" group a few years ago.  He's really a nice guy and openly acknowledges he light travel time problem of YEC.  At that time, he did favor Russell Humphreys' "White Hole" cosmology as an explanation.

        Yes, that would be time dilation.