Kenneth Miller - talk or balk?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      In the continuing investigation and criminal prosecution of those involved in the conspiracy to kidnap Janet Jenkins daughter, I reported earlier this week that the effort by Kenneth Miller, previously convicted for his part in the international kidnapping effort, to quash a summons to have him return to the Vermont grand jury and testify was unsuccessful; though it has successfully delayed the proceedings by several months.

      We can expect the prosecutors to proceed in enforcing the subpoena for Kenneth Miller to appear and testify.

      Kenneth Miller's rights, of course, are fully protected.

      He can talk!
      He can balk!

      If he balks he can then defend himself against any adverse consequences that might come his way.

      Will Ken Miller talk?
      Will Ken Miller balk?