Re: 15:38 - The Walt Brown v. Geno Castignoli Flood Debate!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2013
      Pi,

      I have, in similar circumstances, indicated my preference for having negotiations public because my opinion is that the negotiations add a great deal of information for "us" out here as to the parties involved and their good faith efforts, if any, to produce the desired product.

      In this case, I think it is important to note that it was Nick Lally of the Creation Science Hall of Fame who suggested that his venue be used for the proposed discussion.

      I always try to accommodate the reasonable efforts of my adversaries and such appears to be the case here, Pi, as far as your efforts to produce that discussion.

      It all the more reflects poorly on your adversaries when they make a proposal, you accept, and they back out.

      Of course, I think we all realize that Walt Brown has been consistent in making UNreasonable claims regarding the effort to get him to "come out", "come clean" and produce a discussion of one or more of his problems regarding that flood thing of his.