RE: creationtoday.org > Recent News

  • Creation Today
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Dear Robert

      Thank you for informing us about this link. It has been placed there for obvious mischievous purposes. Eric would never criticize our friends at the Creation Science Hall of Fame in the way described.

      Eric's correct Facebook "Public Figure" page is at: http://www.facebook.com/erichovind?fref=ts

      We will be reporting the hoax page to Facebook.

      Yours Sincerely in Christ

      Paul Taylor, BSc MEd

      Director of Ministry Development

      Creation Today