Estes Park & Longs Peak Views - January 2, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      The two new photos added to our photo albums are of entering Estes Park and a view of Longs Peak from inside the Rocky Mountain National Park.

      You can access the photos from the top of the home page here or in the photos section of the website.

      I would have had a few more pictures but I did not charge the battery and only got off two before the battery expired. Boy, did y'all miss some really great pictures that didn't get taken!