Re: [M & B] Eric Hovind Proves God in SC: published December 28, 2012!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
      PIASAN@... wrote:

      > It's called "presuppositional logic" and
      > it's absurd.
      >
      > A few years ago, Eric ran into Sye Tenburragate
      > (sp) who uses this "proof" of God.
      >
      > Eric bought in hook, line, and sinker.
      >
      > There was a lot of discussion about it when
      > Eric's blog allowed reader comments.

      Pi,

      You keep helping me realize I have hardly scratched the surface here regarding the depth of what has been going on regarding these matters.

      FWIW, I also just ran across a video of the 2012 Crocoduck Awards.

      Eric took the top award; Kent 5 years ago.

      Here's the link:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NC3JgcgHqtw