New Year's Quotes From Ken Ham!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2013/01/01/rescuing-our-kids

      Dangerous Ideas Threaten Our Kids!
      How can we rescue them?

      by Ken Ham,
      President of Answers in Genesis and the Creation Museum
      January 1, 2013

      (excerpts)

      Understand the importance of Christians taking
      Genesis as literal history and not compromising
      God's Word with...millions of years.

      (But it's not related to salvation, right Ken?-RLBaty)

      But the Bible warns us about another group of people
      from whom our children need to be rescued:

      > "Woe to the shepherds who destroy and
      > scatter the sheep of My pasture!"
      > says the Lord" (Jeremiah 23:1).

      I pray...does not accept Pat Robertson's destructive
      advice.

      This televangelist does not understand that the Bible
      includes references to huge land-dwelling creatures-what
      we would call dinosaurs—that lived at the same time as
      man.

      Furthermore, he does not understand the difference
      between historical and observational science.

      Plus, he apparently does not understand carbon dating,
      which has nothing to do with millions of years.

      As we embark on a new year of ministry that reaches
      around the world, we at AiG will be doing our best
      to help rescue kids (and adults) from this present
      evil age by directing them to the Savior and showing
      them that His Word can be trusted.

      But we also need to rescue children and teens from
      the destructive teaching of shepherds who compromise
      God's Word and lead our children astray.