Re: Who in the world is Bill Willaims?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
      Maybe what really ticked Bill off was my petition to ask Obama to ask Congress to repeal IRC 107.

      Here's the link to one of my FaceBook notes about that:

      http://www.facebook.com/robert.baty.1/posts/312024392248450?comment_id=1557397

      Last night, in the midst of our little controversy, Bill was snooping around my FaceBook page and came across that and posted the following note:

      > From: Bill Williams
      > Date: Sunday, December 30, 2012
      > Time: About 11:00 PM MT
      >
      > For your information, the military gets
      > the same consideration as well as their
      > rations allowance.
      >
      > Do you want Congress to remove this as well?

      I responded:

      > From: Robert Baty
      > Date: Sunday, December 30, 2012
      > Time: About 11:01 PM MT
      >
      > No, Bill, the military do not get the same
      > consideration and it's a separate law that
      > allows the allowances to the military; a
      > law that does not have a religious requirement.

      Here's that direct link to the IRC 107 petition for those interested:

      http://wh.gov/QQOh