[Creation Science Hall of Fame] All things will be made new again

  • Creation Science Hall of Fame
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
      Creation Science Hall of Fame has posted a new item, 'All things will be made
      new again'

      In the beginning God created the heaven and earth, the seas and all the things
      in them. Then, looking over His completed work, our righteous Creator deemed His
      new creation to be very good…there was no death, evil or suffering. Everything
      was perfect and Adam walked with God in the Garden of Eden.
      So what in [...]

      You may view the latest post at
      http://creationsciencehalloffame.org/2012/12/30/creation-2/apologetics/all-things-will-be-made-new-again/

      You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
      posted.
      Best regards,
      Creation Science Hall of Fame
      terry@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
        (Are they trying to tie the age of stuff to salvation? - RLBaty)

        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
        <terry@...> wrote, in part:

        > http://creationsciencehalloffame.org/2012/12/30/creation-2/apologetics/all-things-will-be-made-new-again/

        Here's the full text (go to above link for additional video):

        All things will be made new again

        Posted by Terry Hurlbut
        December 30, 2012 by Terry Hurlbut

        (The message appears to actually be from Russ Miller.-RLBaty)

        In the beginning God created the heaven and earth,
        the seas and all the things in them.

        Then, looking over His completed work, our righteous
        Creator deemed His new creation to be very goodÂ…there
        was no death, evil or suffering.

        Everything was perfect and Adam walked with God in
        the Garden of Eden.

        So what in the world happened to God's perfect creation?

        Have you ever been asked, How can there be a loving Creator
        when we live in a world full of wars, cancers, tsunamis and
        violence?

        I receive this inquiry quite often and my biblically based
        response is:

        > God did not create the world
        > the way we find it today.
        >
        > God's creation was perfect until
        > Adam's original sin corrupted it,
        > allowing death, evil and suffering
        > to enter the world.

        Further implications of Adam's fall are the essentials
        of the Christian faith. Think about this: it was Adam's
        original sin that separated us from our loving Creator,
        requiring that we be redeemed with Him.

        These are the foundations for the Gospel message as
        Jesus Christ is our redeeming Savior.

        Obviously, if death existed before mankind, these
        biblical foundations would be destroyed.

        This brings us to:

        The age-of-the-earth issue

        The earth`s age, in and of itself, is not the primary matter.

        The key issue is, When did death enter the world?

        Though few people realize this, your belief in the age of
        our planet is based on which interpretation you accept
        regarding how the earth's crust formed.

        Sound crazy?

        Please allow me to explain.

        Secular view

        The Secular interpretation of our world is that the crust
        of our planet, that being the stratified layers of rock,
        formed gradually over non-observed long ages of time.

        Those who hold to old-earth beliefs, no matter how well
        intended the belief may appear on the outside have
        accepted the Secular-based interpretation of the earth.

        Sadly, all such beliefs place death before man existed,
        undermining the biblical foundations.

        Biblical view

        The biblical view, backed by overwhelming observable
        evidences, is that our planet's stratified layers,
        which were laid down by water, were deposited rapidly
        during God's global flood judgment of sin.

        I cover these issues in detail in my message,

        > An Old Earth or
        > A Global Flood?

        By providing the explanation for how earth's crust formed
        quickly, the global flood erodes old-earth beliefs.

        This makes the global flood the lynch pin in the war
        between the biblical worldview and the Secular view.

        The worldwide deluge leaves old-earth adherents with
        two choices:

        > accept the biblical view;

        or

        > deny there was a global flood in the days of Noah.

        The latter option was prophesied in 2 Peter 3:5-6.

        For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the
        word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth
        standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby
        the world that then was, being overflowed with water,
        perished:

        Just as foretold in the Word of God, this is exactly
        what we see occurring today. God's Word always gets
        things right!

        God will make all things new

        In the nearing future, God will provide us with a new
        heaven and earth where the wolf will dwell with the
        lamb and the lion will eat straw as the ox.

        In other words, Believers will be given another perfect
        creation that will be very good in the eyes of our
        righteous Creator and redeeming Savior, Lord Jesus the
        Christ.

        Until then, my advice is that we place our faith in
        the non-compromised Word of God, Word for Word and
        cover to cover.

        NOTE:

        Russ Miller is the Founder of Creation, Evolution & Science Ministries.

        His website is http://www.CreationMinistries.Org

        (snip hour-long video "An Old Earth or A Global Flood")