Re: abiogenesis

  • DBWILLIS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      In a message dated 1/3/04 6:47:36 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
      Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com writes:

> [...]

      Aren't YOU one to talk about someone with "hobbies!">>

      > > If atheistic abiogenesis. . . is true.
      >
      > As I recall, David had some problem in accepting "abiogenesis". It
      > looks like we've made some progress on that.

      Don't lie about me Robert. I said "IF"! That does not mean I think it is
      true. If you can't see that you have indeed lost your mind...but actually I
      think it is your moral conscience that you long ago lost. You KNOW I don't
      believe in "ATHEISTIC abiogenesis", but you want to try to trick those foolish
      enough to listen to you to believe I do. Indeed, one could leave off the term
      "atheistic" since (NEWS FLASH HERE, ROBERT) GOD IS NOT DEAD!!! By definition if
      someone believes in "abiogenesis" he cannot believe that God caused life.
      Abiogenesis means life comes from NONLIFE! Life coming from God is NOT...get
      it...NOT "abiogenesis."

      Are you determined that each and every day you must prove again to everyone
      how NUTS you are, Robert???

      DW

    • lipscombgene
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
        The failure to hear from ETs results in a paradox.

        A good book I possess in my library is:

        Extraterrestrials: Where are they?

        It is worth the $20 or so. Written from a totally secular viewpoint.

        IMO, there is no valid reason why ETs are not here now or in the past - and therefore I
        conclude we are alone, at least in the Milky Way.

        Get the book and read it. It's quite good.
        Gene