Sisman - Galloway Debate: NOT!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2003
      Following my name below is a recent post (excerpt) from Keith Sisman
      regarding the debate over Britain.

      ###########################

      LURL2004 Messages:
      Message 1295 of 1300

      From:  "Keith Sisman"
      Date:  Wed Dec 31, 2003  6:19 am

      Subject:  Galloway-Sisman Debate

      Dear LUR list and brethren,

      I am withdrawing my participation from the debate and any further
      discussion with brethren West, Dunns, Galloway and company.

      Keith Sisman
      www.BritishBibleSchool.org

      ###########################
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2003
        It is somewhat difficult to keep up with what is really going with
        Keith's tiff with his British fellows; too many secret lists and such.
        I found another post on another list that is from the other side of the
        not-to-be debate. An excerpt follows my name below.

        ##########################

        Sons Of DEMAS Group

        Message 370 of 370
        (excerpt)

        From:  Joseph Dunns
        Date:  Wed Dec 31, 2003  1:53 pm
        Subject:  Keith declines debate

        Brian made a prediction in his proposal (which I sent through to CTFT
        yesterday), that Keith would never debate.  He has now declined to
        debate.

        Keith had to find a reason, and he found one.  Those who wish to see
        the truth about Keith will do so through this.

        ###########################
      • lipscombgene
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
          --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, rlbaty@w... wrote:

          > Following my name below is a recent post (excerpt) from Keith Sisman
          > regarding the debate over Britain.
          >
          > Sincerely,
          > Robert Baty

          Gene: Did he ever publish his amazing book on the flood?

          Or, is this a continuing example of "Vaporware"?
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
            Gene, you wrote:

            > Did he (Keith Sisman) ever publish his
            > amazing book on the flood?

            Not that I recall hearing!

            Of course, he was going to be testing his theories with Todd, as I
            recall, and I've heard nothing about that discussion either.

            I think it interesting that he seems to have followed the same course as
            others before him in talking tough and then running away from his
            opportunities.