ACN Services & Trinity Laurel Killingsworth!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Trinity is one of the daughters of Tip Killingsworth, one of my adversaries. Tip brought his daughter into our discussions and then got upset about having his daughter discussed.

      Among other things, Trinity's financial problems were mentioned and her decision, at that time, not to follow her brother into filing bankruptcy.

      I just happened to notice that Trinity is now diversifying and has gotten into the ACN Services business.

      Here's a link to her website promoting her ACN Services business (you are invited to join with her if you are so inclined):

      http://trinitylaurel.acndirect.com/default.asp#

      In light of the recent discussions here regarding multi-level marketing schemes, I thought it was kinda interesting.

      I am not familiar with ACN Services, but the promotion looked vaguely familiar.