Re: Not working out so well for this "Sovereign Citizen" Advisor's clients

  • bucksburg
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "rlbaty50" <rlbaty@> wrote:

      > > If you watch the video on the link, Elam explains
      > > his reason for not getting a license … fear of the
      > > mark of the beast.
      >

      > Sorry, I should have kept going. In the 9th minute he does link SSN to drivers licenses.

      Daniel Buck
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
        "bucksburg" <bucksburg@...> wrote:

        > In the 9th minute he does link
        > SSN to drivers licenses.

        A number of years ago the law was changed to require taxpayers to put SSN's on their tax returns for each dependent they wanted to claim.

        Some malcontents thought it would be cute to claim their kids who did not, or allegedly did not, have SSN's. My memory has faded regarding the details, but it seems like there was some litigation and some parents lost exemptions because of their anti-government, belligerent attitude about such things. I actually worked some of those cases, but, again, the memory has faded regarding specific details.

        On a humorous note, it was commonly reported back in the day that millions of children appeared to disappear when the rule requiring the SSN's was implemented.

      • bucksburg
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2012
          Well Robert,

          However humorous it may seem to you, I find it quite offensive to be referred to as a malcontent who finds it 'cute' to have an anti-government, belligerent attitude. However--since it's neither here not there regarding anything we are discussing on this forum--I'll overlook the offense and get back to the Age(s) of the Cosmos topic.

          And by the way, my 19-year-old and 17-year-old daughters are still living with me, and neither one of them have any interest in participating in the Social Security System. Of course they would like to be allowed to drive, but they prefer riding a bike there and back to a one-way drive to the county jail.

          Daniel Buck