Re: More implicit confirmation from Ken Ham!

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      Ah, yes - "presuppositions".

      Of course, not all presuppositions are equal (which is the fatal flaw of Ham's rhetoric).

      Furthermore, the presupposition of atheists is that ideas about the world must be grounded in reality itself - which is precisely what creates the 'grand divide' between atheists and religious believers. Atheists "believe in" reality. Religious believers believe in their religion. And we do thank people like Ken Ham for showing so starkly the contrast between the two different approaches.

      Chuckling,
      Todd Greene