Starting the new year with another Forbes appearance!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2012/12/01/bill-oreilly-likes-wealth-tax-idea-even-less-than-i-do/

      Bill O'Reilly Likes Wealth Tax Idea Even Less Than I Do

      By Peter J. Reilly
      December 1, 2012

      (excerpts)

      You will note that Mr. O'Reilly indicates that "Greeeeeen" Party candidate Jill Stein approves of a wealth tax, illustrating the point with a brief clip of Doctor Stein discussing the wealth tax.

      Yes.

      "Cousin Bill" used my interview with Doctor Stein without crediting me. That really doesn't bother me very much. I am always ready to help out a probable relative, but it is very troubling that he did not give any credit to Interlock Media. The crew from Interlock was an integral part of my first foray into the interview game.

      Thanks To Bob Baty

      I don't watch the O'Reilly Factor but my most reliable commenter Robert Baty, a retired IRS appeals officer, does. He noted the Jill Stein clip and let me know about it.