Re: [M & B] Kent Hovind (aka Dr. Dino) Today: Mayans and Stuff!

  • PIASAN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2012
      Robert quotes Kent Hovind:
      "Anyway, I can't...from here (unless I win my case and
      go home before that!)"
       .
       .
       .
      Pi:
      ROFLMAO.! ! ! ! !
       .
      I gotta say this.... Hovind is the eternal optimist.  I've always given him credit for making lemons out of lemonade by using his prison time to reach a new audience with his preaching.  That may even have something do to with his transfers to other facilities.... but I digress.
      .
      There is zero chance he will get an early release.  At this point in time, he has exhausted all his real appeals and is now little more than a gadfly making himself a nuisance in the courts.
      .
      He better plan on staying where he is until his (scheduled) August, 2015, release date.