Who in the world is David McAfee?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
      http://www.amazon.com/Disproving-Christianity-Secular-Writings-revised/dp/0956427685/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1320376164&sr=8-5

      Biography

      David Gregory McAfee (February 23, 1989) -- known as David G. McAfee -- is an American author, journalist and religious studies scholar.

      Born in Roseville, California, on February 23, 1989, David Gregory McAfee moved to Santa Barbara, CA at the age of eighteen in order to pursue multiple degrees, in English and Religious Studies, from the University of California, Santa Barbara.

      After graduating with two BAs, McAfee republished his first book under the new title, Disproving Christianity and Other Secular Writings.

      David G. McAfee is an outspoken atheist who opposes biblical literalism.

      He is also a columnist for Canadian Freethinker Magazine and a contributor to American Atheist Magazine.

      As a result of his atheism, he was rejected by a public university from entering its religious studies graduate program.

      His first published book Disproving Christianity and Other Secular Writings is a critique of biblical literalism.

      The book received numerous positive reviews from skeptics and atheists. McAfee posted through Facebook and Twitter that he would provide with a free copy of his book, in PDF format, to any genuinely interested person who cannot afford the price or would like to "try before buy" until the launch of his second book Mom, Dad, I'm an Atheist: The Guide to Coming out as a Non-Believer.

      His second book is set to be published in mid-August, 2012.

      Also see:

      http://davidgmcafee.wordpress.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/AuthorDavidGMcAfee

      Thanks to Daniel Lasris for the referral.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
        Maybe Mr. McAfee will come around to chat about my Atheism argument and exercise:

        http://www.facebook.com/AuthorDavidGMcAfee/info